With Related’s first SLS Hotel in Brickell thoroughly under construction, they’re wasting no time in planning a second ‘SLS’-tagged hostelry, this time within the two-three towered Brickell Heights megaproject.
The boutique sized SLS Lux Hotel (read: small but plenty of fancy stuff) according to renderings sent along by project reps will still have lots of stuff for guests and, if the name is any indicating, will probably be more luxurious too.
INTRODUCING SLS LUX:DESIGNED TO INDULGE THE SENSESBUILDING FEATURES
- Located in the heart of Brickell between upcoming BrickellCityCentre’s high-end retail and restaurants and the Mary BrickellVillage shopping center.
- 57-story tower designed by internationally renowned architecturefirm Arquitectonica, featuring the first LED façade by prominentlighting artist Ana Martinez.
- Interiors designed by Yabu Pushelberg.
- Museum-quality art in all common areas, including works byrenowned artists such as Fernando Botero and Matias Duville,among others, and exterior art mural installation by Fabian Burgos.
- Ground floor restaurant by celebrated chef Katsuya Uechi andcocktail lounge by SBar.
- 450 luxury condominiums featuring private elevators.
- A limited collection of 12 Penthouse Residences on the top threefloors with 12 foot ceilings, custom gourmet kitchens and panoramicskyline, Biscayne Bay, and Atlantic Ocean views.
- Two assigned self-parking spaces available for most units insecured parking garage, or optional complimentary 24-hour valetparking services.• Rental program by sbe for designer suites.
Another hotel and condo project from the group behind the SLS South Beach is coming to Miami-Dade, and the latest project is getting a luxury designation.
The SLS Lux Hotel and Residences is planned for South Miami Avenue between Eighth and Ninth streets — not far from the SLS Brickell Hotel & Residences at 1300 S. Miami Ave. Officially announced earlier this week, the SLS Lux Brickell is scheduled to open in 2016.
Developed by The Related Group, The Allen Morris Company and hospitality and real estate development company sbe, the new project will have 85 hotel suites and 450 residences.
The project will also be heavy on art: a 20,000-square-foot mural that will cover eight floors is planned, as well as an illuminated work for the exterior. Last week a bronze sculpture by Fernando Botero called “Male Torso, 1992” was moved to the site of the project, where it will eventually be joined by a second Botero piece.
In addition to the under-construction SLS Brickell, sbe is involved in several other Miami-Dade properties. The company owns and operates the SLS South Beach and runs the Raleigh South Beach and Redbury on South Beach. The Los Angeles-based company is also working on two hotel and condo projects — one in Hollywood and one in Midtown Miami — under the Hyde brand with Related.
For more information text or call Michael direct at 305-467-7204 or email at email@example.com