Nestled in the sands of Hollywood Beach, situated on 300 feet of direct ocean frontage, is a stunning modern example of what luxury real estate should be – Sage Beach. Sage Beach is a boutique condominium community that feels worlds away from the typical high-rises that usually clog the beachfront real estate markets in South Florida. Instead, it is a collection of two small buildings, rising to only five stories tall, with a total of just 24 residences in the community, making it a highly exclusive condo in Hollywood for a lucky few.
Sage Beach is a luxury project overseen by leaders in the field. Legendary architect Carlos Ott, designer of some of the finest communities in South Florida, has designed the building and interior spaces, while internationally renowned designer Yabu Pushelberg spared no expense in the luxury interior design of this spectacular building. With these illustrious leaders, known for their attention to detail and luxury standards, it is clear that Sage Beach is not a run of the mill building, but is instead a luxurious retreat of real estate. The building is equipped with enhanced smart technology, enabling residents to control various residence and building features not only from anywhere in their unit, but from anywhere in the world. Its beachfront location is enhanced with beautiful tropical foliage, and stunning common areas.
Each of the 24 units in Sage Beach Hollywood come fully outfitted with luxury features. Gourmet kitchens include the finest designer appliances, including offerings from SubZero, Miele, and Wolfe as well as stainless steel sinks and wine cellars. Another spectacular residence feature is the great outdoor space afforded to residents of Sage Beach, with a standard ten foot deep terrace balcony in every unit with summer kitchens as well. Some units even have private plunge pools for the enjoyment and ease of residents. Unit interiors feature floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views of the ocean from each condo. Each room comes complete with luxury finishes in every corner to create a true luxury feel. Penthouse units include private pools and rooftop terraces for another level of luxury living.
2101 South Surf Road, Hollywood, FL 33019
Nearly 300 Linear feet
Developer: Developer: Conceptual Design: Architect of Record:
Property Markets Group The Development Group Carlos Ott
This exclusive boutique development features 24 spacious residences with direct elevator access. These oceanfront residences will consist of 2 and 3 bedrooms as well as 6 penthouses with private rooftop access and pools.
1st Quarter 2015
2 Bedrooms | 2.5 Baths | Media Room 3 Bedrooms | 3 Baths | Media Room 3 Bedrooms | 3.5 Baths
2 Bedrooms from $1.2m 3 Bedrooms from $1.5m
Just over $1.00 per square foot
20% Groundbreaking 20% Topping Off
40% Balance at Closing
No. of Units 8
A/C Average Sq. Ft. 2,013
*Prices, plans, architectural interpretations and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Conceptual design by Carlos Ott
• 300 linear ft. of oceanfront
• Beachfront vanishing-edge pool
• Private poolside cabanas equipped with wet bar • State-of-the-art fitness center
• Lush tropical landscaping
• 24/7 Security & Valet
• Private covered parking
• Six distinctive penthouses with private rooftop terraces and pools
• Finished with the finest stone, wood, glass and wall coverings, exclusively selected for Sage Beach
• Only 24 private residences
• Direct elevator access and private foyer leading to each residence
• All residences offer panoramic ocean views
• Private penthouse rooftop pools
• Large master suite overlooking the ocean and beach
• Spacious great rooms with unobstructed ocean views
• Floor-to-ceiling impact glass windows and sliders
• Oversized soaking tubs
• Pre-wired for high tech security, advanced technology and TV customization • Chef island with custom-designed Italian cabinets
• Wolf gas cooktop and custom hood
• Bosch concealed dishwasher
• SubZero refrigerator/freezer
• SubZero wine cellar
For more information text or call Michael direct at 305-467-7204 or email at email@example.com